The idea of having a big star on the cover of a magazine is that it helps you sell more issues.
So the staff at Clash magazine must have thought they'd hit the jackpot when Rita Ora agreed to grace the front page of their latest issue.
However after getting a 1970s-style makeover with bleached eyebrows and long, straight hair for the Mark Kean photoshoot - The Voice coach Rita was left looking like a completely different person!
Hopefully the mag will still sell well though - and Rita's interview is sure to help because she's typically outspoken.
Talking about her career, she said she's not afraid of being labelled "difficult".
"When people think that you're an arsehole or that you're difficult, it means that you're doing something right.
"There's a way of being an arsehole and there's a way of standing for your artistic integrity: that's two different arseholes, you see what I mean? You're not being an arsehole to someone personally - I mean, obviously there's a way you speak to people always."
And she insisted that she has been nothing but honest in her role on the BBC talent show.
"I've always put out the truth. I'm a very honest person. The way I dress is really who I am, the way I say things is how I am, my videos, my interviews...
"I'm real honest. I don't sugarcoat anything. If I'm not going to be honest then I won't answer the question. I'd rather not answer something than tell a lie. I don't think I'm misinterpreted."
The magazine is out now.
- Get To Know: Eddie BenjaminIn the PUSH limelight this week is Australian singer-songwriter Eddie Benjamin...09/06/2022
- Get To Know: JeshiIn the #MTVPUSH limelight is Jeshi...02/06/2022
- Get To Know: Dylan ConriqueIn the #MTVPUSH spotlight this week is Dylan Conrique...26/05/2022
- Get To Know: Moonchild SanellyThis week we’re getting to know South African musician and dancer, Moonchild Sanelly...18/05/2022
- Get To Know: FLOIn the MTV PUSH spotlight this week is your new fav girlband, FLO!12/05/2022
- Get To Know: Poppy AjudhaIn the #MTVPUSH eye this week is singer/songwriter Poppy Ajudha...05/05/2022