Twilight heartthrob Robert Pattinson has revealed he won’t be moving back to the UK in the near future because he can’t get away from fans and paparazzi.
The British movie star has lived in LA since becoming a household name after his role as vampire Edward Cullen - and he confessed it’s easier to escape in the States.
According to the Evening Standard, R-Pattz said at a BFI Southbank event yesterday: “I would like a place in London but there would just be people outside my door all the time.
“I’m used to LA where I can hide and escape easily through underground car parks, that sort of thing.”[related]
Rob was in London to promote his latest movie The Rover and explained that the remote filming location in southern Australia was just what he needed in the wake of his split from Twilight co-star Kristen Stewart.
“I liked the anonymity. There was nothing there,” he said, adding: “I think it’s really fun to work with a crew in a tiny little town where everybody’s hanging out with each other all the time.
“You develop a great bond, and I haven’t had that for a while. Considering it’s a pretty dark movie and quite bleak, we ended up having loads of fun.”
The Rover is due out in UK cinemas on 15 August.
- Get To Know: Eddie BenjaminIn the PUSH limelight this week is Australian singer-songwriter Eddie Benjamin...09/06/2022
- Get To Know: JeshiIn the #MTVPUSH limelight is Jeshi...02/06/2022
- Get To Know: Dylan ConriqueIn the #MTVPUSH spotlight this week is Dylan Conrique...26/05/2022
- Get To Know: Moonchild SanellyThis week we’re getting to know South African musician and dancer, Moonchild Sanelly...18/05/2022
- Get To Know: FLOIn the MTV PUSH spotlight this week is your new fav girlband, FLO!12/05/2022
- Get To Know: Poppy AjudhaIn the #MTVPUSH eye this week is singer/songwriter Poppy Ajudha...05/05/2022