By Jennifer Lynn
Dressing like Barbie no matter what age you are just became acceptable, thanks to Wildfox and their brand new lookbook, Welcome To The Dreamhouse: At Home With Barbie.
Following on from the news earlier this week that Mattel is teaming up with Wildfox, as well as Lord & Taylor and Forever 21 for Barbie-inspired lines, the lookbook serves as a sneak peek of things to come from the brand. Sadly the pieces won’t be available till January though – boo.
Barbie meant a lot to me growing up, and with this company I am basically playing grown-up Barbie all the time," Kimberley Gordon, Wildfox co-founder and creative director told Women’s Wear Daily.
"I thought it would be fun to imagine if those [dolls] were real, and to bring the Barbie Dreamhouse to life."
Check out our favourite pieces from the collection in the gallery below and let the countdown commence!
- Get To Know: Eddie BenjaminIn the PUSH limelight this week is Australian singer-songwriter Eddie Benjamin...09/06/2022
- Get To Know: JeshiIn the #MTVPUSH limelight is Jeshi...02/06/2022
- Get To Know: Dylan ConriqueIn the #MTVPUSH spotlight this week is Dylan Conrique...26/05/2022
- Get To Know: Moonchild SanellyThis week we’re getting to know South African musician and dancer, Moonchild Sanelly...18/05/2022
- Get To Know: FLOIn the MTV PUSH spotlight this week is your new fav girlband, FLO!12/05/2022
- Get To Know: Poppy AjudhaIn the #MTVPUSH eye this week is singer/songwriter Poppy Ajudha...05/05/2022