Jennifer Lawrence has claimed that she plans to turn her mobile phone off for a whole 12 months when she finishes filming the final Hunger Games movie.
The 23-year-old star was typically self-depreciating as she chatted with Empire magazine about her heavy workload in an interview to promote another forthcoming blockbuster - X-Men: Days Of Future Past.
She said: "It's okay, it's my fault. I get little breaks here and there. But on the last day of Hunger Games, I'm going to turn my phone off for a year!"
And describing meeting fellow Oscar-winner Halle Berry on set, she quipped: "She's so beautiful I could punch her in the face."
J-Law is featured as Mystique on one of 25 special edition covers of the current edition of Empire.
- Get To Know: Eddie BenjaminIn the PUSH limelight this week is Australian singer-songwriter Eddie Benjamin...09/06/2022
- Get To Know: JeshiIn the #MTVPUSH limelight is Jeshi...02/06/2022
- Get To Know: Dylan ConriqueIn the #MTVPUSH spotlight this week is Dylan Conrique...26/05/2022
- Get To Know: Moonchild SanellyThis week we’re getting to know South African musician and dancer, Moonchild Sanelly...18/05/2022
- Get To Know: FLOIn the MTV PUSH spotlight this week is your new fav girlband, FLO!12/05/2022
- Get To Know: Poppy AjudhaIn the #MTVPUSH eye this week is singer/songwriter Poppy Ajudha...05/05/2022