We've all been there. It's Saturday night, your mates convinced you to come out and you've just spent half an hour freezing your nuts off queuing outside the local Oceana only to be turned away into the cold, harsh night because your wearing trainers (god forbid).
Next time it happens to you, find solace in the fact that it even still happens to the No.1 DJ in the world...
While recently filming his latest music video in Scotland, Martin Garrix revealed in our exclusive Laid Bare video commentary for 'Scared To Be Lonely' that he was turned away from a nearby night club because of his clothes.
"We shot it in Scotland, in Dumfries, and Calvin Harris is from there so I asked him, 'Where can I go out in Dumfries?' and he was like, 'Don't go out there!' But we found a good spot and we partied so it was good.
"Oh and I didn't get into the first club actually 'cause I was wearing jogging pants so we went to the place next door!"
Watch the video playing above to hear how Martin faired getting up close and personal with his female co-stars on the shoot, dodging industrial sized dronesand more...
'WATCH THE ORIGINAL MUSIC VIDEO FOR 'SCARED TO BE LONELY' HERE:'
- Get To Know: Eddie BenjaminIn the PUSH limelight this week is Australian singer-songwriter Eddie Benjamin...09/06/2022
- Get To Know: JeshiIn the #MTVPUSH limelight is Jeshi...02/06/2022
- Get To Know: Dylan ConriqueIn the #MTVPUSH spotlight this week is Dylan Conrique...26/05/2022
- Get To Know: Moonchild SanellyThis week we’re getting to know South African musician and dancer, Moonchild Sanelly...18/05/2022
- Get To Know: FLOIn the MTV PUSH spotlight this week is your new fav girlband, FLO!12/05/2022
- Get To Know: Poppy AjudhaIn the #MTVPUSH eye this week is singer/songwriter Poppy Ajudha...05/05/2022