Niall Horan Joins Snapchat: This Is Not A Drill
WELL THIS IS EXCITING.
You know how One Direction’s Niall Horan has been sharing some seriously hot photos from his holidays over on Instagram (and no, we’re not just taking about the glorious weather he’s been treated to)?
Well, get ready to surgically attach your phone to your face/construct some sort of carrot-on-a-stick contraption to get your phone dangling in front of your eyes at all times because Nialler’s only gone and become the first One Direction member (apart from Zayn) to get a public Snapchat.
THIS IS NOT A DRILL. Batten down the hatches, put your friends and family on high alert and be prepared to prop your eyes open with matchsticks because you’re probably not going to want to miss a second of Niall giving us an extra special look into his life.
Yes, we know this will probably put us in danger of quite literally morphing into the Snapchat ghost logo, but it’s a risk we’re willing to take for Nialler.
Since he’s all new to Snapchat and still a bit confused about the whole thing (though he has managed to post one selfie already that's hotter than the hottest of hot dogs), we’ve put together this helpful list of things for him to try out:
1. Face-swapping with all of the One Direction boys.
2. Face-swapping with the Nandos logo/the Nandos rooster on a stick (well, might as well give him an idea to try out in one of the places he loves, right?).
3. This filter that Liam Payne recently modelled:
4. A ‘get ready with me’ Snapchat story.
5. A Snapchat story just literally made up of selfies. We can’t get enough, and we would consider it a pretty good Easter present.
6. A story of him trying on various styles of sunglasses, because we all know how ridiculously well he suits those glasses. Also him in various hats, because ditto.
7. Just his voice talking us through literally anything he’s doing, because it’s enough to make us totally melt, to be honest.
8. A Snapchat masterpiece, using just his face and the drawing tool. Maybe Niall dressed as Superman, a Disney Prince or the Statue of Liberty (can you tell we panicked at the end there?).
Just some ideas to welcome you to Snapchat with welcome arms, Niall. We'll be sure to send more through when we think of them.
21 Times Niall Horan Was A Complete And Utter Fangirl