Nick Grimshaw Hospitalised After Swallowing Glass On Radio 1 Show
Fearne Cotton was forced to stand in for the star after he was rushed off to have an emergency X-ray...
Nick Grimshaw was rushed to hospital this morning (March 3) during his Radio 1 Breakfast Show.
According to Digital Spy, Harry Styles' pal needed medical attention after apparently swallowing glass that was in a mug he was drinking from.
Grimshaw was then sent for an emergency X-ray, leaving Fearne Cotton to cover for him.
She told listeners: "He's going to be absolutely fine. He's just gone to hospital to have a little check."
went to hospy, had X-rays, coughed it up, all fine now. I can eat glass in a circus now if all else fails
— nick grimshaw (@grimmers) March 3, 2014
Nick himself later took to Twitter to assure fans that he is OK, writing: "Went to hospy, had X-rays, coughed it up, all fine now. I can eat glass in a circus now if all else fails."
He added: "Thanks to @Fearnecotton for standing in."