17 Times The Nintendo Miiverse Got Way Too Real
Nintendo recently launched their brand new console, the Nintendo Switch - it’s like if a Wii U had a baby with a 3DS. We’re obsessed, BUT it's missing one important feature: the Miiverse. Why are we hung up on it? Because the Miiverse is secretly one of the most batshit crazy corners of the gaming universe.
It’s an online community on Wii U and 3DS where Nintendo fans can post helpful tips for other users…Or Incredible drawings they’ve done using their touchscreens: But the reason we love it is that it has actually become a screaming dumpster fire of absolute nonsense and frequently gets out of hand in the most bonkers of ways.
Here are 17 times Nintendo’s Miiverse absolutely broke us.
1. When it reminded us that Shrek was life…
2. When this family were in crisis
3. When this conspiracy theory really started to make us think
4. When Knuckles was this guy’s favorite
5. When this shade was just a little too real
6. When nobody loved Trevor
7. When the guy who made Super Smash Bros. scienced the shit out of the Miiverse
8. When this guy gave us a new way to refer to bae
9. When this guy needed to think things through
10. When we really should’ve seen that coming
11. When we have to admit we related pretty hard to Link
12. When Hannibal Lecter got a Wii U
13. When this girl made us… feel things for King Dedede
14. When this Splatoon dude really needed a hug
15. When this Link fan had absolutely zero chill
16. When we really needed a doctor in the Miiverse
17. And when Jigglypuff finally snappedIf you’re reading this, Nintendo: PLEASE bring back the Miiverse nonsense party on the Switch! We need it.
- By Gav Murphy @cymrogav
21 Secret Easter Eggs Hidden In 'The Legend Of Zelda: Breath of the Wild' That Will Blow Your Mind
Here's Every Game Out For The Nintendo Switch Right Now
21 Times The Sims Pets Made You Say WTF