9 Reasons Why Harper Beckham Is A Better Front Row Baby Than North West
Sorry Nori, but Harper Seven has been making a much better impression than you at NYFW…
If you’ve been following the action at New York Fashion Week, you may have seen tales of North West’s front row tantrums, as well as Harper Beckham’s poised look at Victoria Beckham on Sunday. While hopefully by the time Nori hits four she’ll have learned how to behave in public, we thought a little comparison wouldn’t do any harm, to show exactly why Harper Seven is a better front row baby than North.
1. Harper doesn’t cry. She just pouts.
— PAK (@justpak) February 15, 2015
Therefore she does not warrant any looks like THIS from Anna Wintour and Beyoncé.
2. Speaking of Anna Wintour, Harper isn’t afraid to give her the old side-eye if she dares to say anything out of line about Mummy’s collection.
3. She’s also comfortable enough to pick her nose in front of the Vogue editor if the feeling strikes.
Which it now has, two Autumn/Winter fashion weeks in a row.
4. Harper doesn’t just appear in photos. She also takes them. Who says babies can’t multi-task?
— Vanessa Friedman (@VVFriedman) February 15, 2015
5. Her crew is bigger than North’s AND it’s all male. SO much more fun than being surrounded by all those Kardashian-Jenner ladies all the time.
6. Her dad actively encourages the gang to smile for selfies. Yeezy, not so much.
— Closer Mag & Online (@CloserOnline) February 16, 2015
7. Harper’s already befriended renowned fashion critic Suzy Menkes, who labelled her photo-taking abilities, “Genius - or what?”
8. She has REALLY shiny hair. Though we do love North’s topknot too.
When Harper Beckham has nicer hair than you... pic.twitter.com/u8GKXSAyBD
— Arooj (@_ItsAr0oj) February 15, 2015
9. Everything about her pre-show airport look. “HELLO NEW YORK, I HAVE ARRIVED!”
But seriously, I think Harper Beckham is my new fashion spirit animal. pic.twitter.com/jSYKn82GCX
— Abby Gardner (@abbygardner) February 15, 2015