The Seven Stages Of A Heatwave, As Told By North West
The most expressive two-year-old in all the land...
With the temperature in London currently sitting at a muggy 32 degrees, getting... well, ANYTHING, done is proving to be a bit of a struggle.
And, if anyone knows #struggles, it's our two-year-old spirit animal North West. She has to put up with the constant highs and lows of growing up Kardashian (West), after all.
Could there BE anyone more equipped to show the seven stages of a heatwave using only her pretty little facial expressions? We think not.
1. Mistaking the overcast sky for a summer chill
TOO. MANY. CLOTHES.
2. Being really confused when you're actually hot outside with bare legs
Seriously, is this England?!
3. Caking on your make-up in the hope it lasts 'til hometime
Then feeling like a bit of a clown until it inevitably melts off.
4. Trying to find some shade
WHERE ARE ALL THE TREES?!
5. Having to go back to work after lunch in the park
6. When ANYONE tries to touch you
A heatwave is not the time to show that you care. Soz.
7. Finally making it home in to a bath of ice
Let's do it all again tomorrow!