1D's Niall Hit By Food Poisoning
Singer admits he's 'sore all over' as the boyband return to the UK...
There was a case of dodgy digestion for One Direction yesterday after band member Niall Horan was struck down with food poisoning.
The 1D teen told The Sun: "I'm not feeling the best - sore all over. Under the weather as they say. Food poisoning is not good."
Unfortunately, Niall was forced to endure the long flight home from New Zealand still suffering with stomach pains. He did, however, have an old "Irish remedy" on hand to ease the pain - flat 7 Up.
The teenage popsters have been kept busy on their promo tour of America, Australia and New Zealand.
It was all worth it though. Not only have they gone down a storm in the US, they've also gained a few very famous fans and reportedly been handed a sizeable reward for their success by boss Simon Cowell.
Nevertheless, the boys are obviously pleased to be home. Having received a very warm welcome from fans at Heathrow, Niall tweeted: "Yessss! Back in london! Sleep for the next week, don't wana see a sole."
No doubt Harry will be pleased to see his mum too!