The 9 Stages Of Harry Styles Being Asked If 'Perfect' Is About Taylor Swift
This is our new favourite thing and we're not even exaggerating.
You know when someone asks you about something you REALLY don't want to discuss, and you just sit there awkwardly smiling?
Well Harry Styles has become the master of said smile, all because he wrote a song called 'Perfect' that is obviously about his ex girlfriend Taylor Swift.
(We say obviously because there are ALL OF THE HINTS in the lyrics, including that 'midnight driving' reference.)
Anyway, when James Corden asked Harry about the track during their London Session recently, he couldn't help but just smile and provide us with nine beautiful gifs.
This is how the questioning went down...
1. "So I want to talk about a song called Perfect, which I like very much and was looking at the lyrics of before the show," Corden began.
2. "And I happen upon a line…"
3. "And in this line it says…"
4. "If you're looking for someone to write your break-up songs about…"
5. "Baby I'm perfect…"
6. "Now listen, listen…"
7. "I don't want to have any bad blood about this…"
8. "And if this is a problem and you don't want to talk about it we can just shake it off…"
9. "Who's the song about?"
James Corden, you are our hero.
- By Lucy Bacon