So Paul Walker Earned £6.8 Million Last Year, According To This Creepy ‘Dead Celebrities Of 2015’ List
Well, this is weird.
Now, we’ve obviously all heard of Forbes’ Highest Paid Celebrity/Actor/Model/CEO lists, right?
Well, it looks like there’s another one we’ve somehow managed to miss until now – the Top-Earning Dead Celebrities list. Yeah, weird.
According to the magazine, Paul made $10.5 million (£6.8m) over the past year, putting him at ninth place, just behind Albert Einstein.
The full list looks like this…
1. Michael Jackson: $115m (£75m)
2. Elvis Presley: $55m (£35.8m)
3. Charles Schulz: $40m (£26m)
4. Bob Marley: $21m (£13.7m)
5. Elizabeth Taylor: $20m (£13m)
6. Marilyn Monroe: $17m (£11m)
7. John Lennon: $12m (£7.8m)
8. Albert Einstein: $11m (£7.1m)
9. Paul Walker: $10.5m (£6.8m)
10. Bettie Page: $10m (£6.5m)
11. Theodor Geisel (Dr Seuss): $9.5m (£6.1m)
12. Steve McQueen: $9m (£5.8m)
13. James Dean: $8.5m (£5.5m)
So… yeah. We told you it was creepy.
- By Charlotte Warwick
13 Shots That Were Actually A Digital Paul Walker In Fast & Furious 7