Peaches Geldof Drug Overdose?
Peaches Geldof is reportedly saved by a friend after a suspected drug overdose...
Peaches Geldof suffered a suspected drug overdose at the weekend, according to The Sun.
A source claimed that a close friend of the socialite saved her life by giving her first aid prior to the arrival of a paramedic crew, who quickly revived the 19-year-old.
"Peaches could not breathe for several minutes after suffering a respiratory arrest. Her friend had to give chest pumps and mouth-to-mouth resuscitation," the source stated.
"If she had not received this she could have died or she could have suffered brain damage. Peaches had gone into respiratory arrest, in which a patient's breathing stops but the heart doesn't. It was extremely serious and there is no doubt her friend saved her life."
After regaining consciousness, she apparently urged paramedics not to tell anyone about the incident in case it leaked to the press.
The source continued: "She started mouthing off and told the ambulance crew, 'You have to respect my privacy'. She then told them to get out. And she refused to go to hospital to have further treatment because she was worried about it getting out."