Perrie Edwards Suffers Serious Burns After Her Boiler 'Blows Up'
The singer has been left with serious burns to her hand after the pilot light on her home’s boiler blew up.Posting a photo of her hand on Twitter, Perrie revealed that she’d ‘accidentally set herself on fire’ – and the whole thing sounds pretty terrifying.
Explaining what happened, she wrote: “So today I had an accident… and by accident I mean I accidentally set myself on fire.
“The pilot light on my boiler blew up and it set me arm/hand on fire. Not a pleasant experience.
“I’m in pain, full of blister, there’s not one hair left on my hand or arm, and it burned the sleeve of my favourite jumper. F**king nightmare.
“A little advice from me… STAY AWAY FROM FIRE! #StaySafeKids.”Well, that sounds absolutely horrendous.
So horrendous that we’re not even going to make a Pretty Little Liars reference to Sara Harvey.
Even though it’s REALLY HARD.
- By Charlotte Warwick
23 Times Little Mix Weren't Afraid To 'Get Weird' In Pictures
9 Things Only Mixers Know To Be True