Pete Doherty in “Heart Scare”
His ticker stopped after a drugs binge, says The Sun
Pete Doherty had to be revived following a drug overdose in Austria last week, according to tabloid reports. The troubled Babyshambles singer was in Graz on Thursday (August 28) to play at the Nonstop porn cinema, at which he was also set to play clips of his new autobiographical movie that he has shot over the last eight months. However, prior to the gig, Doherty collapsed suffering a suspected drug overdose, reports The Sun. The tabloid claims that Doherty passed out prompting the promoter called the paramedics who had to revive him. Doherty is said to have refused hospital treatment and was well enough to play the gig. The singer didnt play his home movie clips though - which are said to include intimate insights into his relationship with Kate Moss - he claimed his laptop wasnt working. As for the reported overdose, Doherty says it was no big deal. 'There was some minor problem, he admitted. But it's a secret. Nothing bad though - I'm still alive.