11 Questions We Still Need Answered After The Pretty Little Liars Summer Finale
So A was revealed, now what?
Unless you’ve been living in world without WiFi or any access to Twitter trends, then you’ll know that on Tuesday (August 11) Pretty Little Liars aired it’s summer finale episode – you know, the one that revealed who A is after five years.
But while it’s all well and good that we DO finally know A’s true identity (spoiler alert: it’s confusing) we still have a few questions for showrunner I. Marlene King…
SPOILERS AHEAD, obvs.
1. How did CeCe and Sara Harvey know each other?
We assume they met in Radley (because every implausible thing always happens at Radley), but how about some details?
2. Are the Liars’ mums still stuck in that basement?
They don’t have any wine to sustain them, they need help.
3. Why the hell was Detective Wilden such a douchebag when he knew full well none of the girls killed Ali?
Because plot, we guess.
4. So CeCe dated her brother?!?!
We would like a 2,000 word essay on why that sort of incestuous catfishing was necessary by 2pm tomorrow, thanks.
5. Jason called a girl (his long-lost sister) his girlfriend when they hadn’t even kissed?
Dude, that’s lame.
6. What happened to Sara?
When the girls are all leaving for college, Emily says Sara’s just gotten out of the hospital. We doubt Em’s sassy punch caused THAT much damage, so fill us in please.
7. Who killed Mrs. DiLaurentis?
Everyone assumed Charles was behind it, but after CeCe revealed she found Jessica dead, our suspicions go right to Kenneth or Spencer’s mum.
8. Who is Ali married to five years in the future?
She writes ‘Mrs. Rollin’ on the board before she’s interrupted, but we need to know. Theories welcome.
9. Can Rhys Matthews stay another season, please?
Since homeboy isn’t a deranged killer like we thought, let’s get him in for some shirtless scenes for season 7, yeah Marlene?
10. Who is after Alison (again)?
If we could work the sadly missed Wren angle into this, that’d be great.
11. ***DID YOU SEE THE LIARS’ FLASH FORWARD LOOKS THO?***
Ali’s hair was giving us LIFE. Major points for Spencer’s sophisticated fringe. Hannah’s extensions are making us feel things. Aria’s muted clothing is very welcome. And Emily looks exactly the same, because flawless.
- By Charlotte Warwick