12 Times Emily Fields Was The Best Character On Pretty Little Liars
What a babe.
On April 10, Pretty Little Liars' Shay Mitchell celebrates her birthday as she turns 29.
But while we're sure our favourite Canadian will have an amazing #shaycation lined up to ring in the big day, our version of a party is counting the 12 times her PLL character Emily Fields was the absolute best...
1. When she begrudgingly offered up her snacks to Hanna
The sign of a true BFF.
2. When she FaceTimed with Ali's husband and could barely hide her disgust
Rollins doesn't even go here.
3. When she went as Barbarella for Halloween and acted way casual about it
OH, don't even pretend like the world doesn't fancy you, Em.
4. When she played super sleuth on Sara Harvey
And probably wasn't quite as subtle as she thought.
5. When she struggled to keep her feelings to herself
It was the hormones, okay?
6. When she tried to get a grip on that whole 'Mona thinks she's Ali' dollhouse scenario
This GIF needs its own museum.
7. When she found her calling as a professional dancer
8. When she got her serious sass face on
Making Emily mad is really not advisable.
9. Speaking of sass, how could we forget about her infamous eye rolls
10. No seriously, this is our favourite Emily by far
11. When she finally had her go at being the 'shhh'-er and nailed it
12. And, of course, whenever anything of this variety happens
Happy birthday Shay!
17 Times Pretty Little Liars’ Ian Harding Was Bae