17 Important Questions We Have After The Pretty Little Liars Season 6 Finale
Question 1: WHYYYYYYYY?
On Tuesday night (March 16) Pretty Little Liars premiered its season 6 finale – and basically imploded Twitter in the process.
With #TwinOnPLL being teased all week and a plan to catch A-moji (great pun, Caleb) in action, there were THOUSANDS of theories circulating online before Hush, Hush Sweet Liars finally aired.
But between the total Scooby Doo antics and even a reunion for some OG ships, we have a few questions that still need answering. And by ‘a few’, we mean ALL OF THEM.
1. How did Jessica DiLaurentis’ British twin sister end up in Radley?
America: come for the pancakes, stay for the top-notch mental institutions.
2. How did ~nobody~ notice a brunette and occasionally pregnant Mrs. D running around Radley?
Shall we file this under ‘Toby’s mum’ and be done with it?
3. Why would anyone go to the effort of building an entire ‘secret room’ just to hide a pile of old documents?
Guess they’ve never heard the phrase ‘hiding in plain sight’.
4. What the hell does Sara Harvey have to do with any single thing that happened in this episode?
We assume she was busy modelling her new robot hand gloves in a mirror somewhere.
5. WHO. IS. THE. NEW. A?
We’re still VERY confused by what happened in this episode, but despite Mary Drake (the twin) running through those ridiculous booby traps at the Lost Woods Resort, we don’t think she’s the person who was dragging Hanna’s body along the bell tower.
EVEN THAT SENTENCE CONFUSED US, AGH.
6. Are we allowed to hate Caleb now?
OH, Caleb wants to get all judgey about Spencer bringing Mona along to the A party when he was busy making out with his ex girlfriend approximately four minutes earlier? Sure.
7. But also, why *is* Mona so invested in this whole situation?
We like to think she just wants to call out new A for being such an amateur with their emoji choices.
8. Are we supposed to know who A.D is?
That’s how A signed off their last text to the Liars, and it has confused us ever since. FUNNY, THAT.
9. Can we file a formal complaint for the multiple uses of the word ‘panties’ in this one ep?
Because we’re GONNA.
10. Exactly how many hours did Aria wait between watching her ex cry over his dead girlfriend and deciding to jump back into bed with him?
We all know nothing quite turns Aria on like somebody sobbing over another girl in front of her.
11. How good must Elliot be at Halloween?
Because disguises like his are DEFINITELY something that can be created using some glue and contact lenses.
12. Wasn’t it nice to have Wilden back for those few brief, wonderful moments?
Yes, there might’ve been the worst character ever hiding behind his mask, but we like to think Elliot used the costume to go freak out Ashley Marin… And then proceeded to sleep with her.
WE MISS #WASHLEY, YOU GUYS.
13. Did the Liars exclude Emily from their big plan due to how badly she messed up the whole monster truck café attack?
Honestly, she IS a bit of a liability.
14. How hard is Emily going to junk punch Elliot once she realises he got Ali committed on purpose
Doesn’t he know she KILLED A HUMAN BEING ONCE?
15. What happened to that old flash forward scene of the girls running into Ali’s classroom to tell her ‘he’s coming for you’?
We cannot deal with anymore time jumps, Marlene.
And, you know, the basics like…
Who killed Charlotte? Who killed Jessica?
You know, the ACTUAL questions we wanted answers to, instead of just 4,000 MORE QUESTIONS.
This show is ruining our lives. See you next season!
17 Times Pretty Little Liars' Troian Bellisario Had The Dreamiest Instagram Feed