Pretty Little Liars Season 7: 10 Things We Learned From ‘The Talented Mr. Rollins’
Things are getting crazy up in Rosewood.
It took all of three episodes, but Pretty Little Liars returned to gloriously twisted form this week.
That’s right, The Talented Mr. Rollins saw the first official death of the season, and while that insanity was pretty spectacular, there was also a LOT more going on. Here’s what we learned…
1. Things have gone full Hannibal Lector for Allison at Welby
Ah, good ol’ Elliot’s at it again with the psychopathic husband bit.
2. There’s some classic shade thrown by a random book at The Brew
As Emily tries to chat up Sabrina, a very obvious book called The Amateurs comes into focus. The Brew is not interested in your flirting skills, Em.
3. Toby’s engaged to that girl who apparently thinks living in a metal caravan is a suitable place to hold a dinner party
But hey, shout out to Toby’s salary because that rock is SHINY. You do you, Yvonne.
4. Caleb finally admits to kissing Hanna, continues to be the worst person who’s ever lived
LITTLE LIGHT ON THE APOLOGIES THERE, CAL.
5. The Liars have officially stopped saying ‘bye’ to each other
We’re pretty sure 70% of PLL is just people rushing out of doors. The other 30% is them texting in a hurried fashion but never getting tripped up by autocorrect. Tad unrealistic (even more so than Rollins making perfect looking skin masks).
6. Emily’s new bartending uniform is so ugly we want to cry
That is all.
7. Charlotte had dolls of the Liars hidden at an Amish farm, which is the most PLL sentence ever
Full marks for Amish Eliza though for providing quite more answers than we’ve had in months.
The Liars now know that Charlotte and Elliot were together back in the day, and yeah, they're a little creeped out that Charlotte was still seemingly obsessed with them (to the point of making dolls) AFTER her years of treatment.
8. Spencer uses the smallest clues EVER to figure out that Rollins pretended to be Detective Wilden in order to get Ali to think she was crazy
Seriously, some contact lenses and a recipe for latex is all it took? SURE.
9. Sabrina eventually accepts Emily’s date offer after saying she ‘judged her too quickly’
Ah, a new Emily romance? Clearly Sabrina is A-related, then. That’s just how this works.
10. Oh yeah, and HANNA HIT ELLIOT WITH HER CAR AND MURDERED HIM
Urgh, could there have been a more gratifying death? Like, the torturing Ali thing was getting super old, and considering he’s totally evil, we loved seeing Elliot get impaled on Hanna’s windshield with that ridiculous look on his face.
Now that flash-forward with the Liars burying a body is starting to make more sense, eh?
Well, now we’re excited to see what Mary Drake has to say about all this…
Pretty Little Liars Seasons 1-6 are available in full on Netflix now. Season 7, Episode 3 is available NOW, with each further episode available weekly.
You can sign up to a free month here.