Pretty Little Liars Season 7: 14 Things We Learned From 'Along Came Mary'
Jenna. Sara. Noel.
Pretty Little Liars' Season of Homecomings might've kicked off with Jenna Marshall last week, but boy, did this latest episode really kick things up a notch.
Not being funny, but Jenna and Sara being in the same room together is the best thing that's happened to us all year. Oh, and some other stuff happened. Shall we recap?
1. Alison and Mary Drake are apparently a thing now
Ali lets Mary drive her home from Welby, which is only slightly more concerning than the fact that Mary Drake can spot a casserole from 50 feet away. Creepy.
2. YAAAAAS Emily and Sabrina are finally getting it on
Which is convenient since Ali just got out of the mental hospital. Hmm.
3. Ezra went to visit Nicole's parents in New York to get Ezria approval
You know... Nicole. Yeah, that girl. That girl whose name keeps randomly popping up in episodes despite the fact she mysteriously died in South America. That's probably not relevant at all.
4. Of course Spencer knows how to decifer police codes
That is just standard Hastings knowledge right there. Thanks to her, we know that the police have found Elliott's car, but reckon he's still very much alive. Awks.
5. Elliott knew that Ali didn't kill Charlotte
We know this thanks to a super convenient text on his burner phone. So why was he driving her out of Welby after that fact, eh?
6. Emily tells Ali she went on a date, and the Emison feels are real
Is that jealousy we're sensing, Ali?
7. Ezra is now getting phone calls from that dead ex-girlfriend of his
And naturally this is somehow Aria's problem. Again, we're sure Nicole is super dead.
8. OMG, A.D totally took Emily's random college test for her
And they got 92%? Jeez, we could've done with a cyber stalker back in our GCSE days.
9. Ali's realised that Elliott drained her bank accounts, which would probably have been useful to know before Hanna ran him over
So, the only way she can get her savings back is if the police find him? That's unfortunate.
10. Please welcome to the stage, Sara Harvey
SHE'S BACK AND SHE'S FLIRTING WITH JENNA MARSHALL. What a time to be alive.
11. Elliott had some gross hideout apartment that for some reason is full of incriminating evidence against him
So obviously Emily and Aria had to turn up there and contaminate the whole place. Handy.
12. Oh, and apparently he was seen in Baltimore, so that's not ideal
Meaning that somebody's on to the Liars' fake Elliott timeline.
13. Aaaaaaand Ezra's proposed to Aria
Remember when Liam essentially called Ezra a predator to his face? That clearly did the trick. Yay.
14. But it's all okay because Noel Kahn is back, people
HE LITERALLY SAYS THE WORDS 'DID YOU MISS ME'? NOEL KAHN WE ARE NOT WORTHY.
Pretty Little Liars Seasons 1-6 are available in full on Netflix now. Season 7, Episode 5 is available NOW, with each further episode available weekly.
You can sign up to a free month here.