Pretty Little Liars Season 7: 9 Things We Learned From ‘Bedlam’
So many break ups, so little time.
Season 7 is officially in full swing on Pretty Little Liars, and while episode one was all about saving Hanna, ep two got back to the things we love best about PLL – everyone messing their lives up in spectacular fashion.
‘Bedlam’ had so much going on we could hardly keep track, but here’s 9 things we learned (apart from the fact Spencer is still dressing like a crazy politician)…
1. Liam and Jordan are still hanging around despite the fact we’re 80% sure everyone else forgot about them
But it’s alright because it’s for #plot.
2. And apparently so did Aria because she couldn’t look any more bored when she dumps Liam as soon as he lands in Rosewood
And still has the nerve to blame HIM for not immediately telling her that he was back working on her book with Ezra before she broke up with him. Some people are so inconsiderate.
3. Things got a bit meta in the form of a ship metaphor
After describing Hanna as some sort of plane or jet or whatever else because we physically can’t listen to Caleb pretending he hasn’t cheated on his girlfriend, Spencer responds with: “I guess they call ships ‘she’ for a reason”.
Marlene King, we see you.
4. Ezria continued to describe their problematic relationship as ‘complicated’ and made us throw up in our mouths
5. And then Liam full on called Ezra a predator and we screamed for 10 minutes
Seriously, we could write like 12 essays over the single line: “[We don’t want her to look] like she got herself talked into something that she didn’t want”. AMEN, Liam.
6. So apparently Jessica DiLaurentis killed a child when she was younger or something
In plot line #35, Mary Drake tells Spencer why she ended up in Radley, and she basically tells the same story as Charlotte did about Alison – you know, the one that involves a baby and a scolding hot bath.
We’re sure this means something important, but we’re too confused to figure out what it is right now.
7. It looks like Emily’s going to be taking some time off from not going to her job at The Brew and swapping it for a job not turning up at The Radley
We can’t imagine there’s anyone left in the world that would give that girl a job reference. Not even the old drunk, bearded Ezra.
8. After breaking up with Jordan (SHOCKING) Hanna takes Lucas up on his weird job offer/partnership
That’s cool and all, but to be honest we’re just impressed that his eyes didn’t pop out of his head like a cartoon at the sight of Hanna in that red dress.
9. Ali’s still being held prisoner at the new Radley and it’s very frustrating
Can somebody just call out Dr. Rollins and his terrible fake accent already?
Considering PLL’s next episode is called ‘The Talented Mr. Rollins’, we think we may get that wish.
For now, we mainly just need a lie down.
Pretty Little Liars Seasons 1-6 are available in full on Netflix now. Season 7, Episode 2 is available NOW, with each further episode available weekly.
You can sign up to a free month here.