Pretty Little Liars Season 7: 13 Things We Learned From 'Hit and Run, Run Run!'
One word: JENNA.
There was a big return, a huge reveal and we even had time for a saucy hook up, so here are the 13 things we learned from Pretty Little Liars' latest episode, 'Hit and Run, Run Run!'. WHAT A TITLE.
1. Emily's been watching too much Scandal
Seriously, we get that she murdered somebody before, but why is she suddenly a genius at getting away with a crime?
2. Caleb really isn’t going to let Spaleb die gently
That monologue was intense, emotional and all kinds of awkward.
3. Alison didn’t kill Charlotte (we think)
Cue the flashback of the two arguing over Rollins before Ali leaves Charlotte in the church, where she’s very much alive.
4. Mona’s still 'A' at heart
Of course she knew a shady place to get Lucas’ bloodied windshield replaced in the middle of the night.
5. Spencer’s trying her hardest to get us back on Team Haleb
We see what you’re doing, Marlene, but no. Spencer still gets to be pissed about Caleb and Hanna despite the fact that she just hooked up with that guy from The O.C who hasn’t aged a day in 10 years.
6. We really want in on this brunch that’s happening at The Radley
Bottomless mimosas? Ashley Marin, congrats on a great establishment.
7. Jenna is BACK and she’s sassier than ever
Urgh, her entrance was so iconic. We’re feeling pretty nostalgic too right now.
8. Seriously, Aria is insanely un-PC about the blind
What it is about Jenna that makes Aria so incredibly offensive? ‘Tapping through town’? Really, hun?
Let’s not forget you’re the reason she wears those glasses (although we’re still convinced she was blinded by one of your rogue outfits). BURN.
9. Jenna wants her and Toby to bury the hatchet on all that almost incest stuff, but he isn’t interested
Still, SOMETHING happened three years ago in their last attempt at reconciliation that’s making us crazy excited.
10. Spencer finally goes to talk to Caleb but he’s already moved out of her barn
Way to respect your girlfriend’s pleas for a little more time to think about things, Cal! This isn’t overly dramatic in the slightest.
11. Mary Drake makes an impromptu visit to Ali’s bedside
Apparently she’s in charge now, which isn’t terrifying at all.
12. Toby’s the unaware bearer of bad news YET AGAIN
"Don’t worry, girls who just murdered Elliott Rollins, it’s my police captain’s top priority to find Elliott Rollins”.
13. AND OH SNAP, turns out Elliott’s real name was actually Archer
And we now know this thanks to Jenna Marshall. BECAUSE SHE’S BEEN CALLING HIM ON HIS BURNER PHONE.
Pretty Little Liars Seasons 1-6 are available in full on Netflix now. Season 7, Episode 4 is available NOW, with each further episode available weekly.
You can sign up to a free month here.