Pretty Little Liars Season 7: 17 Things We Learned From 'Wanted: Dead Or Alive'
Get ready for the best twist in TV history.
This week's episode of Pretty Little Liars had so much going on, we genuinely forgot that Noel Kahn made his big return to only drop off the face of the earth again.
Between digging up dead bodies and Hanna drawing up business plans (lol) 'Wanted: Dead or Alive' had everything. Let's recap...
1. Bitchy Ali is back, hallelujah
She's not impressed with her pals for telling A.D she killed Charlotte, and decides to freak them out by wearing her fake red murder coat into the Brew. Excellent work, Ali.
2. The Liars think Sara’s going to be Jenna’s 'new seeing eye dog’
Which, yes, is technically true but come on guys, offensive much?
3. Ezra gives Aria a frosty reception, meaning, omg, could she have said no to his proposal?
Yes. We mean yes, she said no. For now, anyway.
4. So it turns out Rollins aka Archer is actually 32 and from Wales
The police find his real passport that boldly says 'Wales citizen'. We don't think that's right.
5. Speaking of the police, Detective Fury is still in town and he’s suspicious AF
Rosewood police are sketchy. Rule numero uno of PLL.
6. And the award for most boring subplot goes to...
Hanna writing a business plan. We get it writers, Lucas is still around.
7. So, you know who hates being told 'no'? Ezra
Because apparently he can't stop calling the girl who just said no to marrying him. Get a grip.
8. OH HOLY HELL ROLLINS IS ALIVE
Or someone who sounds exactly like him just scared the shiz out of Hanna on the phone. Get your Wren theories in now, everyone.
9. Mary Drake is playing scared of Rollins - but is it all a ploy? We did not need to see scars.
Probably not, because she tells Ali a super uncomfortable story about giving birth to Charlotte.
10. Oh cool Aria only said no to marrying Ezra because she thinks she’s going to jail
It wouldn't be fair to EZRA, she says.
11. Creepy mask face is back…
As is Caleb. JOY. And he’s even got the audacity to ask Ezra how the book's coming along. Like he hasn’t hurt us enough.
12. Real talk, is Emily actually stupid?
Did she not realise she was delivering two drinks to Jenna's room? And did she just assume Jenna wouldn't notice that the mute room service person never left her room?
Either way, Jenna finally gives us some more info on Rollins and Charlotte in a handy flashback. She's the one who got Archer his new identity (which Charlotte knew about) and they were working Ali in order for Charlotte to get released. Not confusing at all.
Also, Sara nearly spills the beans about who the Liars should be scared of but gets called away by Jenna before she has the chance. We wonder if that becomes relevant...
13. Spencer and Caleb are still engaging in the longest break up of all time
Well, we had a whole, what, 8 episodes of Spaleb? That was definitely worth it.
14. Emison. Emison. Emison.
So many moments. Stop teasing us with romantic music, damn it.
15. The Liars fall for the ultimate PLL trick
That trick being 'make Ali believe Rollins is coming to get her so she calls in the police officer outside her house who’s actually A.D in a mask'.
Side note, Rollins drew that creepy 'honey I'm home' note in Ali's bedroom very quickly. Side side note, that so isn’t Rollins, is it?
16. Yep, definitely not Rollins. He’s busy having maggots crawling over his face.
17. But literally none of this matters because Sara Harvey dies in the shower
THE SHOWER. Hats off to you Sara, it's what you would've wanted.
Pretty Little Liars Seasons 1-6 are available in full on Netflix now. Season 7, Episode 6 is available NOW, with each further episode available weekly. You can sign up to a free month here.