Pretty Little Liars Season 7: 18 Things We Learned From 'Original G'A'ngsters'
OG ships came together, brothers came home and way, way more.
WELL, how wrong we were. The last 10 minutes of 'Original G'A'ngsters' was probably the best bit of TV EVER, and hey, we were reminded of the best ship that ever was... Jaria. Let's recap.
1. Spencer gives the girls friendship bracelets during a boozy brunch
Aka two of our favourite things ever. They're definitely a step up from those purple DIY ones Ali dished out to everyone in season 1.
2. Ali finds an ‘A' message in the bill and is not happy
So 'A' knows that they killed Elliott, not ideal. Also their brunch cost $196. That’s not important to the plot, but we’re just interested in what hotel brunch prices are like in Rosewood.
3. The girls find out Sara’s dead & react as if they just got a parking ticket
We’re frankly a little concerned by how cool with this Emily is. As Mary Drake would say, she WAS one of her ~lovers~.
4. Jenna and Toby are still winning all the uncomfortable sibling prizes
Personally, we think Toby's acting a little suspicious in this episode, but at least he provides an excellent (and creepy) flashback of him and Jenna watching some fireworks and visiting their old Cruel Intentions-style brother/sister relationship. Spencer cannot handle the scandal.
5. Jason is finally back and he looks like a Mumford & Son
He is the ultimate hipster now. STILL FIT THOUGH. And he’s thrown Mary Drake out in under 10 seconds, which we’re a fan of.
6. Yvonne’s mysteriously landed herself in the hospital
For some reason Toby thinks Spencer should be there for moral support. Way to understand your fiance, pal.
7. Speaking of fiances, the Ezria wedding planning has already begun
And quelle suprise, Ezra’s freaking out despite the fact that he's the one who proposed.
He wants to elope in Europe. OF COURSE HE DOES. Why don’t you just throw Aria into a gated tower and be done with it?
8. Haleb have reunited for some old school hacking
Well, Caleb does the hacking and Hanna makes the sarcastic jokes. That’s how this works.
9. Noel Kahn makes his (second) big return
And he’s straight in there with a sassy remark to Emily while waving an $100 bill. What a guy.
10. Oh my god can we talk about Aria and Jason??
WE TOTALLY FORGOT THEY WERE A THING AND NOW IT’S ALL WE CARE ABOUT. Urgh, we ship it so hard.
11. Sorry, was Caleb just massaging Jenna’s bare body?
What even is this show. This is all we can think of now:
12. So Noel stole that Mary Drake file from Toby
And was working with Jenna and Sara, we assume. He’s also still got his table-kicking temper, which is nice.
13. This week’s episode is sponsored by the phrase ‘storm cellar’
Just. Say. Cellar.
14. Toby confesses to Spencer he was building that house in the woods for her
It's emotional. And then says he’s moving to Maine to start his family with Yvonne. Sweet.
15. It turns out Ali’s mum had secret files on each of the Liars
They find all of them, Except Aria's. THEORIES.
16. Oh, and Mary had a second child who would be the Liars’ age now
17. Oh oh, and Ezra’s mysteriously dead ex is probably no longer dead
ALL THE THEORIES.
18. ‘A’ blows up the cellar and steals Aria’s and Noel’s files
But not before writing ‘I see you’ into the back of Spencer’s car - a direct throwback to when Noel did it to Aria and Ezra when their relationship was still hella illegal.
So yeah, while we’re probably supposed to believe he’s ‘A’, that is all just too obvious for. But seriously, WHAT AN EPISODE.
Pretty Little Liars Seasons 1-6 are available in full on Netflix now. Season 7, Episode 7 is available NOW, with each further episode available weekly. You can sign up to a free month here.