Pretty Little Liars Season 7: 10 Things We Learned From 'Exes And OMGs'
Ok, so to clarify... Noel Kahn is bad?
We don't want to say that this episode of Pretty Little Liars was a bit of a filler, but seriously, there was a dream sequence and a five-minute montage that was basically just building up to the next episode.
Still, there were some classic PLL moments in Exes and OMGs, so let's have a recap...
1. Remember that frat party the girls went to in Season 1?
Yeah, me neither really, but a girl got pushed down some stairs and it turns out Noel did it. Only took 12,000 years for that to come out.
2. Speaking of Season 1 nostalgia, Hanna nearly gets run over by a car
Good times. But instead, Noel drives straight into Caleb. Except nobody’s actually hurt because this is just happening in Hanna’s dream. Got it?
3. Aria is really wishing that Nicole is dead right now
Her mouth says ‘no of course I hope she’s alive’ but her crazy eyes are saying ‘I might have to bury another body this month’.
4. The principal of Rosewood High offers Emily a job interview for coaching the swim team
Because she definitely didn’t cause the school a ridiculous amount of stress when she was a student, so it’s definitely a great idea!
Still, shout out for Thank God It's Danish Day.
5. Emily tries to play marriage counsellor for Ezra and Aria
Which is just a little hilarious, but mainly infuriating – especially when Ezra implies that Emily doesn’t know what it’s like to have a maybe/maybe not dead girlfriend.
One word: Maya.
6. Oh look, that crazy old lady Mrs. Grunwald’s back
#SeasonOfReturns and all that. Grunwald’s suddenly a Haleb shipper and is weirdly concerned about Hanna and Caleb – but all she gives away are some vague clues about darkness and danger.
Also her nose bleeds when she comes into contact with Noel Kahn. Way to make us 1000% certain he definitely ISN’T A.D.
7. A creepy, perv doctor literally provides no information about Mary Drake’s other child to Aria and Spencer
But does make some heavy-handed remark about how people always return to their families in the end. Meaning… Mary Drake’s kid probably wants a lovely reunion with Ali and Jason, no?
8. Emily goes to apply for that swim coach job, and ends up running into Paige
Paige! And they go to the freaking Apple Rose Grill like it’s 2010 or some shiz.
9. Aria buys Ezra a ticket to Colombia so he can go see his maybe dead girlfriend
Ezria are so cute, you guys.
10. Hanna’s had enough of nobody believing her about Noel, and now she’s hatching some terrifying plan
Everything goes into some weird montage at this point, but it looks like Hanna’s about to dish out some revenge for whatever happened to her when she was kidnapped.
Meanwhile, Aria sadly zips up her I'm-sorry-but-absolutely-not-cute wedding dress since she won’t be needing it anymore (hey, maybe Nicole can borrow it), Spencer’s busy looking at her old family album (theory alert) and Paige is spying on Emily and Sabrina through The Brew’s windows.
Well then, just another day in Rosewood.
Pretty Little Liars Seasons 1-6 are available in full on Netflix now. Season 7, Episode 8 is available NOW, with each further episode available weekly. You can sign up to a free month here.