Pretty Little Liars Season 7: 13 Things We Learned From ‘The Wrath Of Kahn’
Hanna gets all A-ish on us and SO MANY JARIA FEELS.
This week’s episode of Pretty Little Liars might’ve been called ‘The Wrath of Kahn’, but we still totally underestimated how much Noel we were going to get.
There were big dollhouse reveals, some super sleuthing and the flashbacks we've all been waiting for. Let's recap...
1. Aria is wearing an item of clothing we’d actually wear ourselves
It only took over 100 episodes but BAM, love the green bomber jacket.
2. Spencer turns down a date from Detective Marco
Which is probably wise, considering he was investigating the disappearance of the guy she sort of helped bury.
3. Hanna’s setting up her own ‘A’-type lair because she’s officially lost it
She really needs to work on her ‘stealthy and undercover’ outfit. An embellished jumper and a baseball cap really are no match for human masks, after all.
4. OMG, FLASHBACK JARIA IS HAPPENING
It is so damn sexy that we’re just going to forget that Jason attempted to equate his problems to Aria’s. I’m sorry Jason, when exactly were YOU stalked for multiple years and then thrown into a life-sized dollhouse?
5. Emily tells Paige that she’s being stalked by ‘A’ again
Well, technically it’s a new ‘A’, but either way, Paige seems thoroughly unsurprised.
6. Spencer and Emily break into Noel’s parents cabin and find some scary AF videos
So Noel was helping Charlotte torture the Liars in the dollhouse? NOT COOL, MAN.
7. Sabrina asks Emily to open up about what’s going on with her
BECAUSE SHE’S TOTALLY UBER ‘A’. How many times do we have say this?
8. Shocker: Hanna’s plan to drug Noel goes terribly
And he even manages to take Sara’s phone back from her. Awful plan. Really bad.
9. The power goes out at Spencer’s house and so she decides to watch those horror dollhouse videos
That seems like a safe thing to do alone in your house.
10. Naturally the flashdrive with all the incriminating footage on it is immediately stolen
But not before Spencer knifes up like an absolute boss. No damsels in distress here.
11. Ezra texts Aria to basically tell her that Nicole is (still) dead
And Aria can’t help but cry some happy tears - which is so harsh but also so Aria.
12. Jason finally gets the information about Mary Drake’s mysterious other child
But it’s all redacted aka not any help whatsoever. Luckily, Aria notices the name of the judge that carried out the adoption was none other than Steven Kahn.
So yeah, it's looking pretty likely that Noel is Mary Drake’s kid. Awks.
13. Hopefully Noel will be able to answer some of these questions pretty soon...
Because in the end, Hanna goes for Plan B and knocks him out cold back at his parents’ lake house. Classic stuff.
Pretty Little Liars Seasons 1-6 are available in full on Netflix now. Season 7, Episode 9 is available NOW, with each further episode available weekly. You can sign up to a free month here.