11 Perks Of Being A Girl Dating Another Girl
The potential of a shared wardrobe is like Narnia on bath salts.
Dating is equal parts hellish and amazing. But if you are a girls who happens to be dating another girl, there are also some rather incredible perks you just don't get in girl-guy relationships.
Behold, the perks of dating another lady.
1. You get to hang out with women all the time
ICYMI women are amazing. And our farts smell marginally less bad than those of men, just saying.
2. There is always a back up wardrobe full of new and uncharted clothing options
Enough of the plaid jokes. Although actually we do really like plaid.
3. When you run out of makeup or tampons, there’s always spares on hand
And in the grand scheme of things, this is pretty handy.
4. There’s none of that losing them when you go to the toilet
Because they can go to the same toilet or changing room AND you actually have someone to chat to in the inevitable queue.
5. You get to define your own gender roles
You can wear the trousers and not wear the trousers. Or both wear the trousers and wear the trousers, no questions asked.
6. It’s tough to get pregnant by accident
7. The heightened importance of arm day means you’ll never feel guilty at skipping leg day. Or breaking a nail.
8. You can tell each other anything – and they’ll actually get it
No one gets a woman like another woman.
9. Everyone thinks you have amazing sex
And tbh they aren’t wrong, are they?
10. You will always be a mystery to men - and that will always be empowering
Also quite annoying at times because often when straight guys are told ‘I’m a lesbian’ they seem to hear ‘Wanna threesome?’, but at least you never have to feel like a double agent of the patriarchy.
11. But mainly it's because this:
SUCH SOFT SKIN. Girls rule tbh.