50 Signs They Are Not The One For You
The ultimate dating deal breakers.
Are you concerned that the person you’re dating might not be The One for you after all?
Then to be quite honest, consulting a list of dating deal breakers you found on the internet isn’t necessarily the answer you’re looking for.
Still, these are all examples of the absolute worst personality traits, so if any of these do remind you of your significant other, it might be time to think twice about where this relationship is heading.
BEHOLD, 50 signs they are not The One to celebrate the brand new series of Are You The One?...
1. They don’t own a dog.
2. They eat with their mouth open.
3. They don’t ‘get’ Harry Styles.
4. They walk so damn slow.
5. They leave the keyboard sound on so every time they write a text it makes that really annoying tinging sound.
6. They happily listen to Spotify ads.
7. They don’t understand why you would want to watch Harry Potter And The Order Of The Phoenix on TV when you already own it on both normal DVD and Blu-Ray.
8. They think brunch is a ‘waste of money’.
9. They wear flip flips to hang out with you and your friends.
10. They read your message but don’t always immediately reply.
11. They know you know they’ve read it and STILL don’t immediately reply.
12. The use lol no-ironically
13 They sniff in a loud and snotty manner.
14. They keep ketchup in the fridge.
15. They like to tell you how tired they are even though you get up 45 minutes before them every single day.
16. They mock you for caring what Kim Kardashian uses to make her hair so shiny.
17. They think it’s acceptable to play videos or music out loud on their phone when on public transport.
18. The keyboard on their laptop is just really scummy looking.
19. They don’t have Netflix, Amazon Prime and HayU subscriptions and they don’t want them either.
20. They think Dapper Laughs is funny.
21. They don’t think dressing pets in clothes is funny.
22. They interrupt when you’re telling them a really good story about how you got a free coffee at lunch today.
23. They write ‘Ha’ at the end of every single text for no apparent reason.
24. They post videos of cars and nothing else on Facebook.
25. They slam the door every time they leave despite the fact you’ve asked them not to approximately 302958392 times.
26. They don’t get why you’d travel an hour through earth, wind and hellfire to see your eyebrow lady once a month.
27. They always try to Facetime you when you’re hungover af.
28. They just never have toilet paper at their house.
29. One of their life dreams is to go traveling to ‘find themselves’.
30. They think it’s funny to steal an orange traffic cone literally every time you go on a night out.
31. There is a photo of them in existence of them wearing crocs. Don’t care if they were nine, it’s still a crime against all things that are good in this world.
32. They double dip.
33. They take 20 napkins in Pret, use one and shove the rest into their bag where they will stay, soaking up pen ink and crumbs for the next 100 years.
34. They don’t order dessert and then eat some of yours.
35. They pile stuff on top of the recycling bag until it collapses like a giant rubbish Jenga instead of just taking it out when it's full.
36. They read your book over your shoulder.
37. They lend your stuff to their friends and never get it back.
38. They took you on a date to MacDonald’s and judged you for getting nuggets and a burger.
39. They don’t get why your best friend is the best person in the whole entire universe.
40. They use the word ‘banter’ despite the fact it’s not 2013 anymore.
41. They think it’s acceptable to re-heat a fish-based meal in the work microwave at lunchtime.
42. They don’t understand that £30 is a perfectly acceptable sum of money to spend on shampoo.
43. They tell you to ‘calm down’ when you disagree.
44. They eat Oreos without licking the cream from the middle first.
45. They get angry when you forget the storyline to Game of Thrones halfway through every episode.
46. They fart on you in bed.
47. They don’t know who Poot Lovato is.
48. They think it’s acceptable to shush you.
49. They do that annoying leg shaking and fidgeting thing.
50. They are just a big bag of dicks.
Conclusion: if your SO conforms to more than two of the above it might be time to kick them to the kerb. Then again, don’t blame us if these high and arguably unreasonable standards mean you are alone forever.
Soz not soz.
Are You The One? series 5 starts TONIGHT at 9pm - only on MTV! Check out a load of video exclusives right here, right now below...