19 Times Scotty T was the Prince Charming of Newcastle
No one does charming chat up lines quite like Geordie Shore's Scott T. See the best ones over at MTV.co.uk.
Haway pet, Geordie Shore’s Scott Timlin has got to be one of the funniest human beings on the telly, and when it comes to pulling girls out on the toon, he’s got a pretty successful track record over nine seasons.
The boy knows how to wrap a worldy around his finger, and when you look at some of his best and most romantic chat up lines, it all makes perfect sense. Ahem, sort of.
Here’s 19 times that Scotty T was the ultimate Prince Charming of Newcastle. And by that, we mean 19 times that he was amazingly gross about the art of wooing ladies.
1. When he had this refreshingly open and optimistic attitude towards commitment.
2. When he wanted to spend some quality time with his friends rather than going on the pull.
3. When he came up with this creative and cute fancy dress costume.
4. When he dished out compliments left, right and centre.
5. When he expressed himself in artistic, creative ways.
6. When he managed to find the perfect balance between his work life and his relationships.
7. When he revealed he's a huge Harry Potter fan.
8. When he was super excited about travelling the world and experiencing new things.
9. When his plans for a heartfelt, thoughtful and intimate date night were revealed.
10. When he was more than happy to treat the girls to a spa day.
11. When he was always up for trying new adventures, whatever's thrown at him.
12. When he was super understanding and empathetic of his friends' problems.
13. When he expressed his love and devotion to some of his closest friends in the house.
14. When he was more than happy to sit down for a personal chat with his best pal.
15. When he did his fair share of chores around the house.
16. When he qualified for a top, well paid, worthwhile job after years of studying at a top university.
17. When he was at one with nature.
18. When he expressed an interest in Chloe's hobbies, interests and love of ice skating.
19. And how could we forget when he took you out for a posh, expensive meal for two.
By Lucy Wood
Crikey. Cheers Scott, now how about a video of the man himself dishing out some solid celebrity fashion verdicts?