13 Times Tumblr Won Sex Ed
Sex can be a tricky subject, with more questions than there are answers. Luckily, help is on hand - because there’s a WEALTH of helpful (read: hilariously weird) info and advice relating to the old frick-frack on Tumblr.
1. Always keep a mood ring handyYou never know when you might need to check your current emotional state.
2. Do not use baby oil as lubeNot unless you’re OK with using it for its actual intended purpose in 9 months time.
3. Memorise this handy ‘guide to consent’ flowchartBecause this is actually and literally SO. IMPORTANT.
4. Remember that slut-shaming is ridiculousJust ask the bunnies.
5. Sexting should look like thisBecause ‘send nudes’ is just a big ol’ no from us thanks.
6. Don’t have shower sexIt will always end badly.
7. How to deal with someone who ‘doesn’t want to wear a condom’Perfection.
8. Learn from Harry PotterWho knew the Boy Who Lived had so much to teach us? Wingardium Levi-NOMEANSNO-sa.
9. Never forget what a difference a ‘d’ can make‘Yes honey, you were conceived during a Vampire Diaries binge watching session’ is the kind of sentence that will scar your accidental child for life. Just sayin’.
10. Spice things up in the bedroom by doing thisBecause everyone loves a bit of positive affirmation.
11. Stuck for words? No problemJust keep this list handy at all times.
12. Don’t do thisEVER.
13. Oh, and always remember thisYes.
- Words by Lizzie Cox.
Now how about watching a video of guys and girls trying to guess what weird sex toys are for? Ok then...