13 Times Tumblr Won Sex Ed
Potentially more info than you got from PSHE in Year 7.
Sex can be a tricky subject, with more questions than there are answers. Luckily, help is on hand - because there’s a WEALTH of helpful (read: hilariously weird) info and advice relating to the old frick-frack on Tumblr.
1. Always keep a mood ring handy
You never know when you might need to check your current emotional state.
2. Do not use baby oil as lube
Not unless you’re OK with using it for its actual intended purpose in 9 months time.
3. Memorise this handy ‘guide to consent’ flowchart
Because this is actually and literally SO. IMPORTANT.
4. Remember that slut-shaming is ridiculous
Just ask the bunnies.
5. Sexting should look like this
Because ‘send nudes’ is just a big ol’ no from us thanks.
6. Don’t have shower sex
It will always end badly.
7. How to deal with someone who ‘doesn’t want to wear a condom’
8. Learn from Harry Potter
Who knew the Boy Who Lived had so much to teach us? Wingardium Levi-NOMEANSNO-sa.
9. Never forget what a difference a ‘d’ can make
‘Yes honey, you were conceived during a Vampire Diaries binge watching session’ is the kind of sentence that will scar your accidental child for life. Just sayin’.
10. Spice things up in the bedroom by doing this
Because everyone loves a bit of positive affirmation.
11. Stuck for words? No problem
Just keep this list handy at all times.
12. Don’t do this
13. Oh, and always remember this
- Words by Lizzie Cox.
Now how about watching a video of guys and girls trying to guess what weird sex toys are for? Ok then...