14 Geordie Shore GIFs To Pull Out When You Open Crap Presents This Christmas
Haway, are you kiddin' us Santa?
Anyone up for meeting the worldies known as the Geordie Shore parents? Haway, of course you are...
You’ve got newbies Sam and Stephanie, plus Abbie and Marty as the little elves causing complete chaos, Nathan as the mortal mince pie maker, Chloe as radge-packet reindeer, then Sophie and Scott as Mr and Mrs Claus.
We’re gonna guess that Marnie and Aaron are probably off turning the sleigh into a Shag Pad.
Anyway, with that weird introduction, we’re trying to tell you that the Geordie lads and lasses are perfect examples for expressing yourself at Christmas time.
Here’s 14 GIFs from the show to pull out when you’re in the midst of opening crap presents. HO HO HAWAY PET.
1. When the elderly neighbours from next door give you a card and it hasn't even got a fiver in it.
2. When your weird cousins come and eat all the good Quality Street, give you some chocolate coins and then leave.
3. When your brother gets cool gadgets, tickets to a concert and endless vouchers, and you get a naff eyeshadow palette with those sponge applicators.
4. When your mum hears you bitching about the hand soap set from your nan and tells you off for being ungrateful.
5. When you have to try and force a smile while opening a truly terrible novelty dressing gown.
6. When you and your siblings had an agreement to buy good stuff this year, and you end up with the same hot water bottle that you gave your sister last year.
7. When you thought that Simon in the I.T. department was your friend but the work secret santa suggests otherwise.
8. When you didn't get the one thing you really wanted so you just sit eating an entire chocolate orange and giving everyone evils for the rest of Christmas.
9. When mum's dragged you out of bed before 9am but you don't even get a stocking anymore so what's the point.
10. When you're confused as to why anyone would think you'd want a pair of socks with sandals drawn on them.
11. When you're horrified that it might be sexy Santa underwear but it's actually just fluffy socks thank the gods above.
12. When your really boring relatives buy you a really boring book every year and yep... it's another really boring book.
13. When you have to sit and watch everyone open the amazing gifts you bought for them which could never really be matched because they were perfect.
14. And last but not least, when it finally becomes acceptable to crack out the Baileys because there's only one way you're gonna get through this.
Words by Lucy Wood