17 Geordie Shore Moments That'll Make You Say 'Literally Me'
Here's all the most amazing Geordie Shore moments that you'll relate to on a spiritual level. See them all at MTV.co.uk.
The best thing about the Geordie Shore gang is that they’re all normal af. Whether it’s Chloe eating 27 chicken nuggets in one mouthful, Charlotte crying over a boy that doesn’t love her, or everyone hating life every time they go to work, it's all just filled with moments that probably happened to you last weekend.
Except for the whole pissing the bed thing - hopefully that's not too #relatable for you.
If you relate to the Geordie gang on a spiritual level, here's 17 golden moments on the toon that'll make you say 'literally me' every single time.
1. Charlotte mopping up her tears with a bread roll.
2. Chloe enjoying an intimate, romantic moment with some cheesy chips.
3. Holly reflecting on the fairly bleak state of her love life.
4. Scott pretending to vaguely care about literally anything ever.
5. Gaz diving head first into the worst possible conclusion in any given scenario.
6. Vicky summing up your feelings on #cleaneating #cleanliving #eatcleantraindirty
7. Kyle and Holly aka. you trying to act smooth, cool and casual around your crush.
8. When your Facebook is full of engagements, promotions and newborn children and you're just like...
9. Charlotte convincing herself that the single life is definitely, 100% for her.
10. Nathan calmly eating a banana while a shit storm unfolds around him.
11. Aaron failing so hard at flirting that it actually hurts a little bit.
12. When your friends ask if you wanna socialise but you'd planned a night of pizza and binge watching.
13. Charlotte summing up the events of last night.
14. When you bump into your ex and have to pretend you weren't looking through their Thailand holiday photos.
15. Nathan reacting to any vague drama that pops up.
16. When you remember that the patriarchy, the pay gap, body shaming, and weightloss industry are all things that exist in 2017.
17. Charlotte confronting every single part of adult life.
Words by Lucy Wood
Literally you. Now let's have a watch of Geordie Shore's Sophie Kasaei solving Megan McKenna's romance woes.
Geordie Shore: New Radgie Rampage starts Tuesday, 28th March at 10pm - only on MTV!