16 Times Sophie Kasaei Was The Bestie We All Needed
It goes without saying that there’s a lot of love for all the Geordie Shore gang, but there’ll always be a special place in our hearts for the unsung hero of the whole show – queen of getting on it ‘til she vomits, Sophie Kasaei.
From her eternal words of wisdom to her endless determination to get everyone proper mortal, Soph’s the kind of best friend that every gal wants in their lives.
She’s ALWAYS there for you no matter what, usually with some top advice and probably a tequila to follow it up with.
Here’s 16 times that Sophie was the bestie that we all needed. What a woman.
1. When she made sure that her pals still had a bit of dignity left.
2. When she supported all her friends' decisions.
3. Whenever she shared some words of priceless wisdom.
4. When she invented this dance move for the good of female kind.
5. When she was this happy about Charlotte turning up at the house.
6. When she defended the girls against douchey boys out on the toon.
7. When she made sure that no regrettable funny business was going on.
8. When she absolutely kicked off at Gary and Chantelle pulling behind Charlotte's back.
9. When she was actual best friend goals with this tweet.
10. When she was willing to see both sides of every argument.
11. When she kicked off pretty much every drinking sesh.
12. Every time she showed off some pretty killer dance moves.
13. When she always made sure that she had her priorities in order.
14. When she joined Charl for a casual stalking session.
15. When she supported her friends' health and fitness regimes.
16. And of course, every single time she stood up for Charlotte.Words by Lucy Wood
YAY SOPHIE. Now, how about we have a watch of her solving some celeb love life dilemmas?
Geordie Shore: New Radgie Rampage starts Tuesday, 28th March at 10pm - only on MTV!