13 Things You Need To Know About Single AF's Elliot Crawford
Don't forget to like and subscribe, guys
You might assume that being a famous person makes the task of finding true love a whole lot easier. But err, you’d be wrong - because we’ve rounded up a load of celebs who still need a little bit of help with tracking down their soulmate.
That’s why we’re sticking them all on MTV’s brand new show, Single AF, which will see a bunch of your favourite famous faces using the magic of social media to try and find some real romance. But who could possibly be up for such a challenge?
Oh it’s only that YouTube fella, Elliot Crawford.
Whether you watch Elliot’s videos as soon as they pop up in your subscription box, or if you’ve literally never heard of the lad, it’s probably time you got to know him a little better before the show kicks off.
So here’s 13 facts you totally need to know about Single AF’s Elliot Crawford. Ta daaah.
1. First things first, Elliot is a YouTuber. His channel grew super quickly last year after he appeared in some urban exploring videos with the mega successful YT star Joe Weller. Since then, he’s managed to amass nearly half a million subscribers for himself.
2. He was born in Hastings on January 13th 1997, making him 20 years old and a Capricorn. So there’s the fun stuff out of the way.
3. The most popular vid on Elliot’s channel sees him and Joe reacting to some of the oldest, most embarassing stuff that’s now private on his YouTube channel. These include some cringey af comedy sketches (seriously, they're painful to witness), and some truly magical singing videos as well.
4. He’s friends with pretty much every YouTuber you could ever think of, including Joe Weller, Saffron and Casey Barker and Calfreezy. There’s also a video on his channel featuring Marina Joyce, which is when you know you’ve truly made it as a YouTuber.
5. If Elliot could swap places with any celeb in the whole world, he’d choose Justin Bieber. Top choice tbh.
6. It might be optimistic thinking but if Elliot could meet any famous ladies on Single AF it’d have to be either Ariana Grande or Selena Gomez. They’re his ultimate celebrity crushes and reckons they’re both “unreal”.
7. Although if we’re talking Disney princesses, he’d go for Princess Tiana over all the rest.
8. His mum plucks his eyebrows for him on a regular basis, which explains why they’re so gahddaymn fleeky all the time.
9. Elliot has potentially the cutest dog of all time - a pug called Bertie whose tongue is always sticking out and who apparently enjoys watching Location, Location, Location. Sounds like the dream man tbh. Can we forget the romance and just have Bertie instead?
10. On his urban exploring adventures with Joe Weller, Elliot’s ventured into some genuinely terrifying locations, including a haunted care home, an old mental hospital, a prison full of ghosts and an abandoned children’s home. Err, no thanks. While we don't recommend any of them as a romantic date venue, his fave one ever was the hospital.
11. The most important fact of all? When going for some McDonalds chicken nuggets, Elliot will always go for either curry sauce or BBQ sauce - but he is also partial to a bit of sweet and sour every now and again.
12. Elliot is obsessed with Drake. Like, literally obsessed.
13. And maybe his most attractive quality of the lot? Elliot can eat a medium sized Dominos pizza in six minutes. Boyfriend goals.
Follow @MTVsingleAF #MTVsingleAF around the globe from 26th June to 11th July and help six sexy singles find their match!
DON’T MISS the launch of Single AF on Monday, 26th June on MTV.co.uk!
Words by Lucy Wood