Spring Break With Grandad: 12 Stages Of A Night Out As Told By The Grandparents
DON'T MISS #SpringBreakWithGrandad - Mondays at 10pm, only on MTV!
If the grandparents from Spring Break With Grandad have taught us anything, it’s that age is nothing but a number for these grans gone wild!
The grandparents did teach us one thing - that actually, we’re a lot similar to the senior squad than we thought… #seriously?
Of course, we have taken it upon ourselves to take note of their wise words and compare them to stages of a night out...
1. Rummaging through your floordrobe
2. When your dad notices what you’re wearing
3. Persuading the bouncer that you’re not already p*ssed
4. When you’ve persuaded the bouncer to let you in
5. Trying to find a hot lad to pull
6. Realising you have to find your mate a lad to pull too
7. Being a top wing woman
8. Slut dropping on the dance floor and then being called up to booty shake in the DJ box
9. That moment the creepy DJ tries it on with you
10. Deciding to leave the club and your mate p*sses themselves outside
11. Drunkenly telling the taxi driver about your night
12. Telling your mum the next morning how your night was
Spring Break With Grandad airs Mondays at 10pm – only on MTV!
- Cara Sterio