Robbie Williams Posts Sick Bed Snap
After being struck down by a nasty case of food poisoning...
As we previously reported, the man band were forced to scrap their Saturday night show at Copenhagen's Parken stadium after Williams fell violently ill with food poisoning, leaving him unable to perform.
According to The Sun, the culprit to Rob's dodgy stomach has been identified as a "grilled Danish black lobster with lobster salad and saffron aioli", which he apparently ate at his hotel in the city.
The 37-year old has since issued a blog post regarding his illness, accompanying the apology with an image of himself in bed with a drip - a result of losing body fluid.
Williams wrote: "Hey folks. Thank you for your messages and love. I'm not completely out of the woods yet but feeling much better. Gutted for everyone involved with the tour."
He continued: "Feeling dreadful for letting the fans down. I'm so, so sorry. Here's me and my drip."
A source also told the newspaper: "It hasn't been pretty. It's all down to a dodgy lobster he ate at a hotel. Jason and Mark wanted to go ahead and do it without him, so as not to let down the fans."
"But there was something to do with the insurance that stopped them. I think they would have had to pay back on the tickets if people there said they wanted to see Robbie and they'd done the gig without him."
They added: "They are in Amsterdam tomorrow and I think everyone is just hoping he'll be well enough to perform then."