Robbie Williams "Still In His Sick Bed"
As reports claim the Take That star is planning a solo tour next year...
As we previously reported, the man band were forced to scrap a show in Copenhagen on Saturday after Rob apparently ate a dodgy lobster, which made him "violently ill."
Williams has since made a triumphant return to TT's Progress tour in Holland earlier this week, but stated in a blog on his official website that the show was "tough", thanking the crowd for helping him through the performance.
The 37-year old, who previously posted a snap of himself hooked-up to a drip as he fought the illness, said on his website: "Still not out of the woods - would like to give you more details, but my typing fingers aren't working that well."
Robbie then added that he was "still in his sick bed" and praised the Dutch audience, claiming: "You got me through a really, really tough time."
The Kidz band's next scheduled show is due to take place this Friday in Germany at Hamburg's Imtech Arena.
In other Robbie Williams news, The Sun has reported that he is planning a huge solo tour next summer, after his victorious comeback to Take That.
A source told the tabloid: "Rob's in a great place at the moment. He had such a hellish time the last time he did a global tour that friends never expected him to hit the road again."
"He scrapped his Close Encounters Tour in 2006 and checked into rehab soon after, but he's really come round to the idea again."
They added: "He's been so humbled by the reaction coming back to Take That he's got his management on the case for shows next summer. It's unlikely to be near the scale of his other tours but the ball is now rolling."