15 Throwback Tweets From Charlotte Crosby That Deserve To Be Framed
Just to get us all hyped up for her brand new series, The Charlotte Show, starting Weds 28th March at 9pm - only on MTV!
It's fair to say that Charlotte Crosby has always been the kind of girl to march to her own drum, which is why her social-media profiles are about as witty, hilarious, and occasionally sassy as her personality.
Now that she's landed her very own MTV series (read more about The Charlotte Show right here) we've decided the time is ripe to scroll through some of the most incredible thoughts that have ever gone through her brain.
But before we get into that, let's get checking out Char introducing us to her all-important crew:
1. When she fed her hair baked beans and told the entire world about it
Because why chat about the weather when you can make small talk about the underhyped benefits of Heinz shampoo?
2. When she considered a major career change
If she wasn't a social-media influencer, businesswoman, and reality star, Char would spend her days taming lions and/or landing a position in Her Majesty's Secret Service.
3. When she considered walking up the aisle with Lil Wayne
To be frank, we're still outraged on her behalf that he never even acknowledged the entire proposal. Thumbs down.
4. When she kept it real while looking at her worst
It sounds like her post-gym look is about as glamorous as a soggy otter emerging from a lake. Relatable.
5. When she was determined af
Proof that everyone can achieve their dreams if they're stubborn, talented, and willing to put in some serious hard work.
6. When she scared the life out of an innocent shopper
The 145th slice of evidence that she is actually a total sweetheart behind all that Geordie sass.
7. When she made an excellent point about restrictive dieting
Because what kind of a monster drives past McDonald's and doesn't even bother to pick up a box of six-piece nuggets?
8. When she was borderline obsessed with Twilight
Back in 2012, Char - and the rest of the human population - would've sold their soul to witness Edward Cullen's sparkly skin in the flesh.
9. When she genuinely considered downing a shot of gold
Probably not particularly great for the digestive system but round of applause to Char for broadening her horizons.
10. When she mourned the death of the most iconic Harry Potter character
RIP Dobby. Gone but never forgotten.
11. When she was all about empowering other women
Forget the sexist theory that lasses are all at each other's throats, because Char has only ever been about spreading love and positivity.
12. When she went for someone who stole her lippy
Obviously this love and positivity thing hits a minor roadbump when someone steals her personal possessions.
13. When she got philosophical about the floor
We're pretty sure someone could write a 10,000 word dissertation based on this single tweet.
14. When she went public about her favourite sausages
Ah, yes. This is exactly the kind of content her 3.2 million followers have been craving. Us included.
15. And finally, when she gave a special shout-out to a beautiful pigeon
Never has a tweet been so hilarious and so powerful at the same time.
May we all embrace our inner #PrettyPigeon.
Brand new The Charlotte Show starts Wednesday 28th March at 9pm - only on MTV! And you can follow all things The Charlotte Show right here:
Watch MORE exclusive videos with our worldie Charlotte right here: