14 Times The Hills Gave Us All Squad Goals
There's no "I" in team but there is in The Hills
Remember the 00s? When you weren't moaning about homework on MSN Messenger or making MySpace friends with random bands, you were binge watching The Hills. Lauren, Heidi and co were the "It" gang you wanted to be besties IRL with. SO BAD.
Ten years later (yes - TEN YEARS! INSANITY!), you and your friends are living it up just like the reality (or was it...) TV stars did back in the day (except you don't work at Teen Vogue or eat MASSIVE salads at fancy restaurants every day).
Here's how The Hills taught us everything about being in a squad.
1. Your squad give you major life advice
2. Squads give you so much sass
3. Squads cba with totes emosh stuff
4. Squads support your career choices
5. You can drink all the drinks with a thirsty squad
6. Squads don't neg
7. Having a squad helps you keep it real
8. Squads are loyal af
9. Squads stay classy
10. Every hole is a goal when you have a squad
11. Squads always make time for one another
12. Squads are like so what if you want to wear a golf jumper to da club
13. Squads keep it cool in da club
14. Squads think about each other
Don't miss the anniversary special The Hills 10: That Was Then, This is Now at 8pm on Sunday 7th August – only on MTV!