The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1 Is "Insane", Says J-Law
The cast tease the next instalment of the flick at the Cannes Film Festival! Watch now...
The cast of The Hunger Games were out in full force at the Cannes Film Festival over the weekend, with Liam Hemsworth, Jennifer Lawrence and Josh Hutcherson already getting excited about the next instalment, Mockingjay - Part 1.
Speaking of the flick, Hemsworth told the Associated Press: "It is another evolution of the story, I think most of all it is so great to come back and work with all these people, it is like being in high school you know, we are hanging out with friends all day and people that we really care about.
"We spend so many years together and have grown so much together that you know it is just like play time all day long."
Hutcherson also noted: "It is great, it is really great you know, it is my first time to Cannes, I have never been here before and to come with a movie that you are really proud of and and you feel really confident with is the best thing.
"Catching Fire did really well here last year and people were happy to see it here so to have another presence here again this year is really exciting."
J-Law concluded: "It is huge… The scale and the visual of this movie is insane and it is unlike any you have seen in any of the other movies because there is no arena, you see a lot more of the capital and District 8."
The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1 is due for release in the UK on November 21.