The Saturdays' Una Healy Shows Off Post-Baby Figure
Singer was passing on her tips for coping with the British weather…
The Saturdays[/uuid]' singer has already popped back to her pre-pregnancy weight, if these pics are anything to go by.
The 30 Days singer looks fabulous in a green dress and beige suede platform heels in shots she did with soya milk producer, Alpro.
Una is the new face of Alpro, who are trying to encourage Brits to eat more plant-based foods like veggies, fruit, whole grains, beans and pulses.
In support of the campaign, Healy was on hand to share her top five tips on how to beat the summer blues:
1. Give yourself a giggle over your morning coffee - laughing is a great way to lift your mood
2. Colour therapy is a great mood lifter - research shows that different colours can affect you in different ways. Yellow is a mood lifter, while red is associated with vitality and ambition. Wear clothes to pep up your day
3. Don't skip breakfast! - a good breakfast of slow release energy food can set you up for the day and avoid the highs and lows from bad snacking
4. Meditate your way to a good mood - take five or 10 minutes of calm to set yourself up for your day
5. If it ain't raining, it ain't training! - if it's good weather, get 20-30 minutes of exercise in every morning to help release endorphins and make you feel better. If it's raining, do it anyway!