MTV Midweek Chart Update
The Wanted lads are on track to stay No.1 for a second week...
The Wantedlook likely to score their second week at No.1 with dance track, DJ Fresh andAdeleis on course to extend her reign at No.1, with LMFAO and their Sorry For Party Rocking LP, which is on track to make it's chart debut at No.6.
The Official Midweek Singles Chart Update:
1. The Wanted - Glad You Came
2. DJ Fresh Feat. Sian Evans - Louder
3. Ed Sheeran - The A Team
4. Beyoncé - Best Thing I Never Had
5. Loick Essien Feat. Tanya Lacey - How We Roll
7. Jason Derulo - Don't Wanna Go Home
8. Calvin Harris Feat. Kelis - Bounce
9. Example - Changed The Way You Kissed Me
10. Katy Perry - Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F)