Birthday Boy Skrillex Accidentally Sets Hair On Fire
Dubstep producer Skrillex literally found himself hot and bothered recently after his hair caught on fire while blowing out the candles on his birthday cake. Friends of the world-famous DJ, who turned 25 on Jan 15, surprised him with the cake during the middle of a recent club set...
In his first attempt to put out the candles, his shoulder-length locks accidentally caught the tip of a flame.
After a short panic the tiny blaze was patted away by the amused star who laughed about the unusual incident with the crowd of onlookers.
During his second attempt, the birthday boy pulled his hair away from the menacing candles, before being met with cheers for managing to extinguish them without causing any more damage to his trademark do.
You can check out the funny footage over at Capital FM.
Words: Akilah Russell (@akilahrussell)