This £1 Million Cruise Around The World Is Basically The Most Luxurious Holiday Ever
Anyone fancy chipping in?
Still not booked your 2016 summer holiday? Well, that might just be fate, because Cruise118 are offering quite possibly the greatest vacay OF ALL TIME.
If sailing along the big blue sea is something you’re keen about (as well as a few casual private jets) then this cruise of a lifetime could be your perfect match – as long as you have £1 million to your name.
This ultimate 63-night trip (yeah, your workplace is going to LOVE that), includes seven private jet flights, seven crazy fancy hotel stays, a few royal/penthouse suites and even chauffeur-driven transfers, as well as a hella lot of cruising, obviously.
Not convinced? Let’s break the itinerary down. For your milli, your trip will goes like this…
- Private jet flight from London to Auckland
- 3-night stay in Auckland at a 5-star hotel
- 14-night New Zealand and Australia cruise in a Royal Suite
- 3-night stay in Sydney at a 5-star suite
- Helicopter ride over Sydney
- Private jet from Sydney to Bali
- 5-night stay in Bali (including an elephant safari)
- Private jet from Bali to Singapore
- 3-night stay in Singapore
- Private jet from Singapore to Abu Dhabi
- 12-night Arabian Sea & India cruise
- Private jet from Abu Dhabi to Dubai
- Private jet from Dubai to Hong Kong
- 1-night in Hong Kong
- 14-night Asia & Indian Ocean cruise
- Private jet from Hong Kong to London