Vicky Pattison Furiously Slams "Offensive And Hurtful" Reports She Has Been Sacked From Extra Camp
The Geordie lass is setting the record straight about her job in the jungle
Vicky Pattison has furiously denied she has been fired from I’m A Celebrity Extra Camp.
The feisty 29-year-old released a series of videos on Instagram on Saturday after growing tired of relentless reports she has been given the boot from the jungle spin-off show.
Using the social media platform, the Geordie Shore babe said she wanted to set the record straight.
“Recently there has been quite a lot of negative, hurtful and downright untrue articles that have been written about us,” she began – while lying on a bed.
She said that no decisions for the 2017 series of I’m A Celeb have been made yet – and that any reports to the contrary need to be taken with a pinch of salt.
“If I’m not right for a job or the producers decide to replace me, I would take it on the chin,” she said.
“I know I’m relatively new to this industry but I do know that’s the future of the game,” she continued.
“However, there have been no decisions made about Extra Camp, none at all, and that’s a quote that’s gone on record from both my management and everyone at ITV,” she said.
“If, when the time comes, ITV decide to replace me or my role is made obsolete, I will accept it,” she added – branding the claims “offensive and hurtful”.
She also explained she had been in talks to host a reboot of Blind Date – revealing she was going to be on a “wild” late night version of the show.
However it went through a format change and will now be on pre-watershed – with Vicks saying she thinks Paul O’Grady and Melanie Sykes are the right hosts for that kind of time slot.
Want some more reality star moments? Check out 7 Of The Cheekiest Reality Strar Belfies...