Vicky Pattison Was Hospitalised After Having Her Drink Spiked
Vicky described the incident as 'horrible' and 'petrifying'.
Vicky Pattison has revealed a scary story about one night out which left her hospitalised.
After Rebel Wilson warned fans about leaving drinks unattended, Geordie Shore’s Vicky has shared her own ‘horrifying’ story about having her drink spiked.
Speaking on Loose Women, she revealed she only found out that someone had slipped something into her drink after receiving a toxicology report.
Recalling the incident, Vicky said: “It's so difficult for someone who is in a position - I'm sure you have all seen me get drunk do you know what I mean - I was out with friends and in retrospect I was very careless.
“I was accepting drinks off people, I was having a good time, I was letting my hair down, and it was one of them where it was like, 'You're Vicky from Geordie Shore blah blah blah let's do a shot' and of course you do it because who says no to a free drink?
“But it was completely to my detriment in the end, I was hospitalised.”
Describing the experience as ‘horrible’ and ‘petrifying’, Vicky said she passed out and paramedics were called.
She explained: “I didn't know what I'd done, where I'd been, and the worst thing was knowing I'd put myself in that position where someone could take advantage of me like that.”
Sharing advice on staying safe and protecting yourself, Vicky added: “My advice to anyone is never put your drink down and make sure you go home with your friends.”
Former Geordie Shore Stars: Where Are They Now?