18 Times Brent Rivera Stared Straight Into Your Soul
Is it just us or is he a cross between Alex From Target and Finn Harries?
Get those cake candles and party poppers at the ready because this week marks hilarious internet person and all around dreamboat Brent Rivera's 18th birthday.
Seeing as it's such a momentous occasion, it seems only fair to celebrate with something deeply serious, so with that in mind we bring to you a collection of times Brent stared deep into your soul - and probably melted you from the inside out while he was at it.
1. The time he was being eaten by a shark yet still managed to make time for a nonchalant eye meet
2. The time he wore his heart on his sleeve/chest
3. When he didn't even let squishing the world's cutest dog distract him from your eyes
4. The time he looked even more serious than Edward Cullen did that time he googled 'vampire babies'
5. When he battled the forces of nature just to speak to you with his eyes
6. The time he probably had sand in his pants and still managed to look happy about it
7. The time he forced himself to stay awake just to capture this sleepy selfie
8. The time you needed wear eye protection so as not to be blinded by the glare of that perfect smile
9. The time he managed to tear his eyes away from Cody Simpson's sunshine filled face in order to look at you and only you
10. The time that being behind bars couldn't even keep him from finding your eyes
11. The time he did this magical side eye
12. The time he looked at you like this and you genuinely wondered if he is secretly Alex From Target
13. The time his entire being was on fleek
14. The time he was caught in a casual shirtless crouch, yet still managed to make time for your eyeballs
15. The time his tongue got involved in the staring
16. The time he did this look and his dog was not happy about him sharing it with you
17. When this smile healed pretty much every wound the world has ever had
18. And the time he still managed to stare straight into your soul despite the fact he wasnt even facing you
So yeah, that happened. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRENT, hope it's a goodie.
- By Linds Foley.
These Are The Best Tweets Of 2015, As Proven By Science
1 of 15
2 of 15
3 of 15
4 of 15
5 of 15
6 of 15
7 of 15
8 of 15
9 of 15
10 of 15
11 of 15
12 of 15
13 of 15
14 of 15
15 of 15