This YouTuber Just Got His Head Stuck In A Cement-Filled Microwave And WTF?
Jay TGFbro is not in the firemens' good books...
In the weirdest news ever, a YouTuber got a microwave cemented to his head and a very peeved team of firemen had to come and get him out.
British vlogger Jay AKA TGFbro decided to perform an on-camera stunt which involved getting a cement moulding of his face with the help of his friends. An air tube was inserted into the machine so he could breathe but past that it seems not much planning was really made.
CHECK OUT CONNOR FRANTA'S SOCIAL MEDIA DOS AND DON'TS BELOW....
Cue the 22 year-old getting his head stuck in a lump of drying cement and a microwave.
After realising they were probably in a bit of trouble, one of Jay’s friends called the West Midlands Fire team who came to the rescue but were understandably LIVID.
They tweeted their annoyance that five of their men were tied up dealing with a stupid prank which had gone south.
The vlog that he put up called ‘I cemented my head in a microwave and emergency services came...(nearly died)' has had over 2.8million views.
Twitter user have blasted the star, who has three million subscribers, and called for him to pay the £650 bill that the fire department have said they won’t charge him as his ‘life was in danger’.
It’s unclear whether he will be able to make money from the stunt as YouTube refuses to let anything that may be considered dangerous benefit from advertising.
Don’t try this at home kids. Not only is it dangerous but you’ll look like a total muppet.