By Jennifer Lynn
Foxes is using her musical talent and cake-throwing abilities to help launch Shinebright Studio at London’s Truman Brewery this week, kicking off the creative space’s seven-week run by playing at their launch party, on July 30th.
Shinebright Studio, run by Glacéau Vitaminwater, is a pop-up space that will see musicians, fashion designers, filmmakers and more established creatives offer inspiring mentoring sessions to young people over the summer.
“It’s a place for people to imagine and I love that,” says Foxes. “The whole concept of the studio is really exciting for me – somewhere with real creativity and a sense of opportunity at its heart.
“I’m thrilled to be performing and holding a mentoring workshop where we can all talk about our shared passion for music and arts.”
Additional mentors at Shinebright Studio over the summer include Rob Da Bank, London designers Agi & Sam and Christopher Raeburn, and SBTV boss Jamal Edwards.
“Shinebright Studio is something that would have been amazing to have had when I was growing up,” says Jamal. “I’m excited about being a part of something that is directly plugged into what’s important to young, passionate people these days – doing something different and innovative that harnesses their drive and ambition.”
The Studio will also offer one lucky creative the chance to exhibit their work for the final week of the pop-up, from September 3rd, as well as picking another individual to win a place on the School For Creative Start-Up’s nine-month training and support programme.
For more on Shinebright Studios and its programme of events – including Wednesday night’s launch party - visit www.shinebrightstudio.co.uk and get involved!
- Get To Know: Eddie BenjaminIn the PUSH limelight this week is Australian singer-songwriter Eddie Benjamin...09/06/2022
- Get To Know: JeshiIn the #MTVPUSH limelight is Jeshi...02/06/2022
- Get To Know: Dylan ConriqueIn the #MTVPUSH spotlight this week is Dylan Conrique...26/05/2022
- Get To Know: Moonchild SanellyThis week we’re getting to know South African musician and dancer, Moonchild Sanelly...18/05/2022
- Get To Know: FLOIn the MTV PUSH spotlight this week is your new fav girlband, FLO!12/05/2022
- Get To Know: Poppy AjudhaIn the #MTVPUSH eye this week is singer/songwriter Poppy Ajudha...05/05/2022